Health and Safety Site Inspections in Derbyshire and throughout the UK
No matter what size your organisation is, you need to keep everyone safe on-site. This can be most efficiently achieved by combining a robust management system with a structured inspection schedule, including suitable risk/COSHH assessments.
Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- The Lungs (Due to Airborne Vapours and Dust)
- The Head and Feet (Injuries from Falling Objects, or a Slip, Trip, or Fall)
- The Eyes (Debris from Cutting, Drilling, or Grinding)
- The Skin (Contact with Hazardous Substances or Repetitive Manual Handling Operations)
- The Body (Simply from Not Being Seen in Time)